Friendships do last.

I am a bit cheerful right now. :3 I am right now talking to a guy i've known for a year and and two months now, i will not say his name. I'm glad we still talk and yeah whatever, i said to i wouldn't, so what?
I wasn't going to delete or block him for nothing. ;P
Anyway, i do hope we keep talking thou. (: He's a great friend. I haven't talked to him in over 9 months and we started talking yesterday. We didn't talk because there was some drama and problems and fights but i guess all of that somewhat faded now even thou there are still memories. I know that things won't be probably ever the same again, but talk is talk, it's something :3 And no, i don't want to be with him or anything,i have my babii <3,  i just care about him. And no, it's not a friendzone- fuck, are girl-boy relations so complicated XD shesh XD 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded