Let's go back a little?

I was thinking, I'm missing a little fun in my life, honestly! My life has just been a blur of stress, questions, disappointments and all kinds of shit for the past 6 months at least. Not even drama is going on, absolutely nothing... So! I was thinking of going back to blogging like I used to.. You know, errday about stupid little things that pop onto my mind. Not really inspired, but I'll get into it!

It's just an idea for now.. You know what I think the problem is? There is no one juicy enough to comment or read, like before... Remember? x3 If you don't, I can't remind you, 800 of my posts are gone. I regret deleting those too...
Anyway! I'll brainstorm about this a little more while I go read my book! :3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded