The Walking Dead


Guys...GUYS! I am so hooked up on this! I want to say if you haven't watched the show or played the game that you're insane and that I want to kill you, but to be fair - I started watching the show 3 days ago haha.
I have watched all of the 4 seasons even though it seems impossible but I don't have a problem starting early in the morning or after school and not sleeping for this. I was so hooked, it is so fucking good! ^_^
I don't recommend this to people who are sensitive or really squeamish to blood and organs and just dead people. I won't spoil it, I will just say, YOU WON'T REGRET IT! Give it a chance, it didn't attract me the first 2 episodes, but after that I think adrenaline didn't stop sprinting through my body. :3

At first, I was so pissed at two characters, Lori and Shane, if you watch you'll know why. Just the sight of Lori pissed me off. -.-' She got okay after the second season for me. Shane got a bit crazy and after his haircut, he looked so creepy...  I've always loved Rick of course, he's okay I think and I think he will be till the end of the show! He kinda lost himself through the 4th season but it's understandable you guys. Watch it! I want to spoil it but I can't give out any details!
My absolute favorite character now, is Daryl Dixon! This guy on the left in front... He seemed so bad but he's the best! The best man, the most rational, smartest, resourceful, the part fits him! Mary told me not to get attached to any character and I don't really, but so far, he's the best in the group in my opinion! If Daryl dies, I'll most likely phase out, which is bad... I also can't imagine Glenn not being there. Eh, that's what I thought about Andrea...

This is true! Absolutely true, this scene was so cute. I was like awwwww, wth! :3
This show is categorized in my favorites now, I will not stop watching it!
I have to play the game as well, I said I would start and I downloaded it but it's at my house, not at moms. I don't want to fill her computer with it.
I'm so excited! Poroner said read the comics as well, I don't know if i'll do that but we'll see!
Love you all! Watch!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded