Kitten love ♡

Okay, so 3 days ago I was at the store and was just walking around not knowing at all what to do and I saw these adorable mini puzzle's of 54 pieces. They're called Trefl Puzzle and there were all kinds of designs. Mickey Mouse, Winnie The Pooh, Sponge Bob, even Teletubbiesi! I searched and searched and of course I found a puppy and kitty one! They were I think $1 and I could not resist to buy it! I came home and puzzled it right away! It was not as easy as I thought it would be but it's cute
 It's still puzzled up on my table, I didn't want to pack it up again so it's just staying. :3 I find it so pretty and I think I'll even frame it! Now, what I found adorable is that while I was puzzling this, I saw this; 

This was already when I called out ''Kitty!'' but Marbles was already licking Teeny with his paw around her! It was so freaking cute, Teeny purring like crazy and I love they close their eyes at everything they're doing with each other! I think Kooky was sleeping in my room but I just had to share! I would've taken a picture where you can see him licking and cleaning her but I actually tried - NONE of them are good, all of them are smudged and stuff, 'cause they keep movin'. :3 But it's okay! Aren't they adorable?! ♡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded