Some boring ''news''

Hellow everyone! Just to update a little even though no one cares. All I can say I've been up to was related to school and maybe just a little of fun on the side and a little drama with my drear friends. I remember I met Bojana's boyfriend like a week or so ago, even before my last post. We spent literally all day together and then she and I went to the Blok practice and we actually made it! We got lost for awhile, but we made it! Petar is great, a little of my own style but she's happy so that's all that matters. What else? I can't even remember right now! I got into the school English competition once again! The teacher practically put me on the list, barely asked me but my reaction was an instant YES, I really want to. It can't go back in anyway. :3 It's tomorrow at 12:45 and our classes this week start at 14h... It will take at least half an hour and I'll have a whole hour to wait until, guess which class? English class...Hahah. 
I also fixed my Biology grade! I'm really happy about that! I had an F in the last semester, it was NOT GOING WELL FOR ME but I fixed it on a true B. :3 Also math is like,  2,56% fixed from 10%... I still have to work on that but dude, I don't do well on those! What else?! I know there was something else...
Jesus fucking Christ! I cannot believe the fuss and raving I've been hearing about the stupid game Flappy Bird! Are you guys serious? Are you like real? xD Jesus freaking alien! What the fuck, it's not even entertaining. It's just addicting and it breaks nerves and its DUMB. o.o I've legit seen people crying... A guy broke his phone over it, my friend Luka P broke his PC playing the thing! He made a loob into his pc...Just...really?
 Lot's of bad news about Mike, all the waiting will be left worthless, it's 68,98% sure from what I know right now. Yey... That's always nice to know. It makes me cry all the time. 
I'm really tired right now and I'm drinking tea. I'm going to snuggle up in my bed and imagine someone next to me. 
Oh guys! whatcha doing on Valentines day?!:3 It's just another 14th but I guess it's a big deal around the school right now. All of my friends have boyfriends, J&S, B&P, I&V M&...her kitties! ♡ They're all occupied with gifts and bullshit but me... not even huggles. 

P.S. Wanna be my valentine? :3 I'll ask ya again in two days so you have time to think! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded