Mark Crilley as inspiration

Okay, I think you should all know if you already don't about a famous YouTube-r slash Comic book drawer and I believe writer. I'm not a very good fan haha. I cannot put into words at how beautiful and realistic and just all together AMAZING this man's drawings are and how much of talent and skill he's got. It's remarkable to me, I have never seen anything like this. I am going to show you some art and a link to the video. First of all his YouTube channel; https://www.youtube.com/user/markcrilley?feature=watch You will not regret this, trust your old dear friend Marija. 
 I can just go on and on how amazing these are. I'm just gonna show you a few I truly find amazing...
This actually makes me really uncomfortable... 

This is a painting

There are so many other ones guys, but I truly cannot show each and every one but this man inspires me. I think the ones that read my blog know I am impatient so I don't have the patience to take hours on a drawing and I want it to be GOOD in like 10 minutes, so I click on him when I start getting stressed and he calms me down. =3 I actually want to challenge myself and try two, pretty simple things!
I would truly like to try this! How to Draw People Kissing [Pose] It is so pretty but humans... Ugh, the anatomy. Y u so full of details man!? But no, I actually love chibi and kawaii things, haha, so I want to do this!; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eHWi0bE2ak&list=PLCD2CF65888663986 I am going to follow step by step, see how it ends up and show you! No matter how embarrassing it might be,I am going to show you, just 'cause I feel inspired!
Also!; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2rTA12gBA0 I actually think this Minecraft sword is harder just 'cause it's more confusing but I will try it! I swear!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded