Day 9; Tell us about your day in detail.

Alright! No problem. Well my day first started off this afternoon, when I woke up 13h, literally. I had a few awesome dreams actually. I dreamed many different things connected to Harry Potter, if you can believe it. I can't tell that, there was too much and it's all a blurry memory now. Grandma woke me up 'cause mom called and asked if I was awake... I could've slept even more! >:c I got up and momentarily sat for my computer. I remembered I left some plants growing on Hempy Tycoon, (It's a cute online game Poroner introduced me too last night actually). I planted weed called Snow tip and it takes 12h and I had a spare 20 minutes! I just say for my computer for the next twenty minutes in my underwear, checking for messages, answering Marija, Mike and Houston. I got worried afterwards 'cause there has been some really idiotic Arctic freezes around America, it's fucking insane. Everything is frozen, the temperature is at least 30 below zero, I got worried for him. Grandma asked me if I was hungry, I wasn't so I took a walk, that was around 13:30. Mom was at work btw.
I took a walk and the most bizarre thing happened. I was walking around, with my headphones, I got into a good mood, that always calms me down or cheers me up. Around 14:10 I think, I came across a black and white (more white) grown up cat that seemed to live in the house next to her. I smiled at her and she didn't hiss at me or anything, she let me cuddle her. I did for awhile, and then, many people here walk their dogs, a man with a dog was passing by across the street and I didn't notice until the cat freaked out and bit me.
My hand was around her head and she freaked, bit me, just like stabbed her teeth into the edge of my palm and at the end of my thumb, that's the most wide she could open her mouth for half a second and let go.
It didn't hurt that much, I'm seriously used to it, I just froze so she wouldn't end up scratching everything up. When she stopped, I cuddled her a bit more so she calms down. I had to get home and clean my hand so I left shortly after that.
There wasn't at all a big scar or anything, literally two little red dots in a different spot. I got home and washed my hands but I totally forgot to mention it to grandma. So, after that, I sat for my computer and I'm not sure what I did afterwards. I think I decided to work on my blog a little. (You may didn't notice but a lot of posts are gone, like, maybe two hundred. I went from 997 to maybe, 700+). Grandma made lunch, I had fries with ketchup and right after I was done, that was around 15:20, mom walked through the door!
We talked, came to our room, joked around. I sat on the computer again and I talked to her about my blog. She helped me make the new purple, elegant like design I have at the minute. (Can you believe that I am CALLED Snowflake, that's my nickname but it never occurred to me to type Snowflake as a wallpaper?).
So yeah! She helped. We sat down on the bed and I started playing Temple Run on her phone and I remembered the cat incident. I told her and she freaked. ;_;
She told me I am nuts and shouldn't do that because cats can sometime carry more dangerous bacteria than dogs can, even though they're in smaller amounts. She freaked it would get infected, I was completely chill. It was actually kinda funny, because I know nothing is going to happen, for god sakes.
Put she put all kinds of crap on my "wounds" and she started googling all that can happen. -.-' I laughed 'cause it's ridiculous.
So afterwards, I sat back on my computer, worked a "little" on my blog again and went back to watching Two and a half men till now!
That was pretty much my day... And of course, in every action that was done today, I have been missing Houston like crazy. He's off for the AirForce as we speak, maybe even got there... So yeah... I'll see him at the end of March. Yeey...
Right now, eating sunflower seeds, hearing MrBean in the background and I'm going to watch Anger Management! Maybe talk to Thanasis if I catch him online!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded