Day 21; What are some little things that make you warm and fuzzy?

Oookay, okay. :3 Well, there aren't plenty of things but there are a few. 

This might sound so freaking stupid, but whenever I'm in love or have a crush on someone, if that person even looks at me with a smile that I know was directed at me, it makes me so freaking happy, hopeful, warm and fuzzy. :3
Also! When I'm at home alone or not, doesn't matter but when I'm alone in my room and I have a big hangy sweater on or a nice warm jacket and am sitting and doing anything, I feel so comfortable and warm. If someone I care about starts talking to me and I'm just like chilling like that, snuggled up makes me feel so sweet. :3
I can't think of more important things... I guess I get warm and fuzzy when I get the food I want... It sounds so sick but it's true. Makes  me feel like a kid, yey! Foodzies! :3
When I cuddle/snuggle with someone... anyone. ;_; I think that's logical..!
Okay! This is true! Ever since me and Houston got really really close, like two weeks before he left, when we had video calls, even if we have one today and tomorrow again, every time it started out really really fun, obnoxious and full of laughs and we have a blast! We sort of chill out after an hour and a half and just talk and at the end... We kinda get really really calm and loving, just have that little small talk. :3 It's so sweet! Every video chat ends with such sweet voices and like we're both sleepy but we're not. It's so freaking sweet! I noticed that after the 2nd time it happened.
What else...?
When a guy friend hugs me... But I don't mean anyone. Of course it's nice when my girlfriends hug me as well, but when a guy does it, for whatever reason, it's really different if you're not used to it!
I can't think of many other things... ;_;
I'm sure there are more, if I remember, I might update!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded