Day 2, Your beliefs

I don't really have beliefs. I'm an atheist and I don't really like getting into that. I'm interuppting a very sweet video call right now, my guy is waiting on the other end, so yeah.
I am an atheist which means I do not believe in anything without proof, especially in God that my country and my Orthodox church has made up.
A sentence I really like I put together myself;

Any atheist has more proof God doesn't exist, than any priest has that he does.
Which is true. :) I've heard many and I mean many things about God and what he's worth and how much he helps. I don't see shit in that. God is supposed to be something holy everyone should believe in, something or someone out there that helps up through life, shows us the right paths we should take in life. All I have to say to that, is bull crap. A 'God' is a myth just like Bloody Mary, only reversed. Our version of God was made up and the story was rolled over from bible to bible, who ever took their hands on it. If anything or anyone is going to make your life better, show you a new path or open it for you, it's going to be YOU. I believe no one controls your life and no one can screw it more than you. That's why we're humans like we are. That's why it's normal to make mistakes, misjudge things and other people, walk into a door that might have been wrong for you, so very wrong.
When you do these mistakes in life, where is GOD to help you through them? I have never seen him once in my life, I have never ever in my life prayed for anything, much less his help. I'm still standing here and I've been through horrible and destructive things in the little life I have lived.
I got myself out of every door, I found a new path for me and I'm the one making myself get up and use my muscles. People only use God as a comfort blanket for when they have no one to turn to anymore, when they feel so miserable they have no other choice than to leave their minds blindly in the skies. Otherwise, believing blindly in something you will never see, is just dumb of you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded