Excited!

Ok my cat just jumped on my keyboard and deleted everything I have written down ._. Thankfully, it wasn't a lot. Anyway, I was bawling to Mike a couple of days ago he responded like, ''In two days I am off, I promise! I'll be able to call and video chatt and we'll talk! Okay?", I jumped THANKYOU!
And that's today! I am so freaking excited, we haven't in ages! At least like... 6months. ;-; Probably is why i am SO FREAKING EXCITED... So excited I am terrified...
I feel like we're video chatting for the first time, I dreaded that moment for so long. :3 I hope he can after 1-2pm his time 'cause I wanna be on camera too and I won't have the laptop until 7, 7:30 my time so. ;_; 
Imagine if he said no, I can't then, I have to earlier... I'd be sad for the rest of the night.
But that won't happen! It will be fun and great and long! :3 And I can't believe he might be working for Christmas... 
For me Christmas is on the 7th of January, not tomorrow, but for him tomorrow. I can't believe he will work.. but maybe I'm wrong. I hope he is not, I wanna call for a minute and wish him merry Christmas and so on. :3 
Gaad! I miss him so much!

P.S. I'm really happy it is not snowing, almost all December, it had maybe snowed once or twice for two days straight and thankfully it went away. January, please be kind to me. :3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded