Tokyo!

Haai guyss.. Back from school like an hour ago, but I got out of my house as soon as I could! xD
First we had English class and my teacher complimented me on my work, knowledge and everything else.
Then we had Biology and she didn't get to me so I got left un touched! Yey.
Theen, we had Arts and we wrote a lot. For the next two weeks we won't really have Arts. We only have it on Thursdays, one class a week and next Thursday we have the Blok practice again and the one after that, the comission is coming, people are taking tests for college. :3
So I have two weeks to finish all my work.
And then, we had two classes of Chemistry. The first was chill, we practiced for a test afterwards.
There were 8 tasks, I did 7.. I'm getting a D. I feel it. D:
Omg..! Again? Tokyo again?! really? I'm so jeaaalous!!
I can't wait till they try things again! Foods! I hope they will! But come on, they we're like, this summer! I'm so jelly!
It was uploaded 5 hours ago, so they must've gotten there around, 8 am my time! They said they're arriving at midnight in Tokyo, so here it was 8 in the morning!

Maan, Im jelly but last time they were there, they got engaged! :3

It was beaautiful. :3
Have fun guys this time! :3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded