Speculoos cookies!

You guys know I've been obsessed with this video, Taste test! from Anthony and Kalel and ever since I've watched it, somehow new things, meals, cookies and all kinds of things were imported to Serbia and I saw the Speculoos cookies but it's different for us! The packaging at least. I really really wanted to try and I tried some mini cookies, they're all Belgian products I think. Also the mini cookies!













For other countries I'm guessing this is how it looked like, also for Kalel & Anthony but for us no.
For me, it looked like;

















 I already opened them here so and this is what they look like up close! They really do resemble doggy treats and I can say, they are REALLY sweet, you don't need any more dose of sugar in your whole day if you ate like ten of these or a box, but they're actually good!
The more you eat the more you want to eat it. :3 It's really good. The mini cookies were AMAZING too.. My god, I ate two bags of cookies. :'3
I only have one Speculoos cookie left so.. That's sad but they're good!

I also tried Oreos for the first time a couple of weeks ago! But I didn't realize they were Oreos before, the packaging isn't AT ALL the same though I don't really'em. The cream filling is awesome but something about the chocolate I do not like... I can't wait till I try something new and I'll tell you a secret!
I've never tried peanut butter. We NEVER had it on sale before like, a month ago but it's pretty expensive and the jar isn't for just trying it out and if I don't like it, I'd be forced to throw it away.
Though my mom told me she loved peanut butter so when she buys it, I'll try from her.
 I think that's it..!

Comments

  1. Another post about cookies, Nope nope nope nope... I need to pretend I never saw any post about cookies (yummy btw), moving oooooooonnnnnnnnnn. D:

    Quote:
    "My god, I ate two bags of cookies. :'3"

    I need to get away from this page! D: COOOKIES HERE! *walks by*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded