Animal(s) I'm scared of.

I don't mean like... I'm scared of lions! I would be if I saw one right in front of me or something, but I'm not.. I mean, he is a wild animals but in zoo's, why would you be scared of him? He's beautiful. :3
I mean like.. animals that can be domestic actually but I'm scared of them and  I think you can count a snake in there... Read till the end if you care. xD

Monkeys! 

I am so freaking scared of monkeys. They freeak me out. There are some monkeys that are cuute, mostly baby monkeys but every other one is just scarryy. Monkeys grow REALLY sharp and long teeth, baboons especially!
Gorilla's not so much but they're still SHARP as hell! But Baboon's, jesus. I think they're longer than lions front teeth.

Tell me he isn't freaky... 
They're really like... eww...

ew...


I thought Squirrel monkeys are cute but no... Omg, there was thisss, uum, like white-faced Saki monkeys! They freaking look like a mix of vultures and a scary angry eagle...

White-faced Saki monkey

Emperor Tamarin monkeys are semi cute but I wouldn't near it for anything. Owl/Night monkeys! Maaan, I'd die if I saw that thing in the dark, my heart would stop.
Colobus monkeys always look really really sad.. They always look unhappy.

Orangutani! Oh my god! They are so cute but in the ugly way. :D
I feel soo bad for saying that but every time me and mom are fooling around, or my hair is messy after a shower, she "insults" me in the fun way that I look like a baby Orangutan monkeeey...
To me, they are the only ones that look at least a little bit friendly.. by face. They look warm... except for the teeth and well, size.. :3
Or chimpanzee's! :3 They are okay but I still wouldn't near ANY kind UNLESS It's 100% learned and trained.. Like those snakes you can see on the streets. I like those, I always touch it and I am always amazed by snake skin. Their scales... rawr :3

Those are all the types of monkeys I know but if you know any else, please tell me! I didn't do much research to be honest, judging by looks here but I don't think a monkey is too friendly either way..

Comments

  1. White-faced Saki monkey Looks kinda odd to me. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They remind me of vultures just without the beak.. o.e

      Delete
  2. Lol, I wonder how many odd things you have seen in your life. xD <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded