My oh my


-My Oh My...A Survey-
Created by -egocentricity- and taken 2059 times on Bzoink
Say something positive about yourself?:I'm funny. :)
Does it make you uncomfortable when you receive a compliment?:Not really. :)
What is the nicest thing someone has done for you today?:Today? Opened the door for me. x3
What makes waking up worthwhile?:Mike. :)
How much, on average, would you say you write each day?:Not much sadly. :c
Do you willingly read, or do you read out of necessity only?:Out of necessity usually but I'm gonna change that!
Name something that you are passionate about?:Languages!
How much would you sarcrifice for that passion?:Moving away from my family and friends, so a lot.
When you date someone, do you still make time for your friends?:Yes but I'm either way very antisocial so there's not big of a change.
Where do you draw the line when it comes to forgiving/not forgiving?:I don't even know.
Has there ever been a time when someone didn't accept your apology?:Yes.
How did you feel about that?:At the time, horrible.
Would you say you have high or low self esteem?:Somewhere in between.. I don't think too highly of myself but I know my ups, as well as downs but I only show good's. :)
How do you suppose it got that way?:Thru time. :)
Would you ever date someone if they were physically unattractive?:Not like UGLY but maybe. :)
Would you date someone noticeably smarter than you?:Yes... XD
Are there any small things that just REALLY tick you off?:Limited people, so most of the world.
Do you miss a lot of school/work?:Yes.
Do you keep a regular journal or diary?:Noo
How many online profile sites are you a member of?:A lot...
Would you ever consider using an online dating service?:Nooo!
Describe the loneliest time in your life?:HONESTLY... now.
What got you out of it?:Nothing still did.
Are you accepting of other people's religions and beliefs?:Yes as long as they don't try to "teach me goods" even once.
What is the longest amount of time you've spent away from home?:A month. :)
When someone is rude to you, how do you respond?:Depends on who. Mostly just ask if I did something wrong, If I did, if they won't tell me, I leave them be.
Have you ever been in a physical fight? How did it go...?:I have, I won.
If you have a temper, what's the best way to avoid it?:Leave me alone.
Is there anything someone could say to really upset you/hurt your feelings?:Yes.
Describe something disrespectful you have done lately?:I don't know.. Nothing.
What's the most fun you have had this week?:The other day, when David rip a curtain off. :D
Which day was the best?:The week only started. :D
Which day was the worst?:<_ td="">
Did you work this week?:No.
What was the weirdest thing you saw on television in the past week?:Idk...
How do you deal with people that snore loudly in their sleep?:I wanna put a pillow in their mouth ._.
Are you a picky eater? Why?:Yes.. I'm very squeamish on some foods.
Are you comfortable with your weight? Why or why not?:I'm not, but I need just a little more to perfect it for my height. :3
If you could change something about your physical self, what would it be?:My thighs ;w;
Have you ever been bullied? How did it make you feel?:No. I bullied bullies.
Have you ever bullied another person? How did you feel about it?:A bully, protective.
What do you think about people that are homeschooled?:Mike is.. it's cool for myself! ;3
Do you have a favorite stand-up comedian? What makes him/her so funny?:maybe.. Eddy Murphy? :D Just his natural self. :D
:]
You've been totally Bzoink*d!
Take This Survey | Search Surveys | Create a Survey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded