I'm so happy I saw you.

Hellow.
  I know at what time I am writing this but I couldn't resist talking about something that happened to me a few days ago.
I think it was Wednesday. :3  
I went to buy a few books I needed like Chemistry and a Grammar and I did. I decided to walk back home and listen to some music. The weather was relaxing and I honestly wanted to waste a little time before dad went to work. ^w^  
I was just about to cross a very wide street, and I looked down on my phone to change my song and when I looked up I saw 2 boys walking towards me, already smiling - Danilo and Matija. <3<3<3  
I felt butterflies! Danilo and Matija are my middle and junior high friends!
I didn't see them for I think 3 months. They we're already smiling to me and I said "Hiiiiii", and for the first time we kissed as a greeting. ^w^! It may sound awkward but we didn't use to do that, they we're lil gays but now they kissed me. It was really sweet.
They we're heading to school so it was pretty quick, I just asked how they were doing in school. I couldn't stop smiling. ^w^
Danilo changed so much! His voice is deeper and he's very very tall! It was so cool when he leaned down to kiss me. Owo
Matija is shorter than him but still taller than me. It was so freaking cool!
I talk to Matija every single day over facebook but we didn't see each other almost from prom.  
I couldn't stop smiling on the way home. I realized just how much I miss them and all of my friends. How much I want them back. <3
I told Matija later over facebook how I felt and he said they both feel the same way. They we're very glad to see me and he said they all (Danilo, Matija, Milos and Veljko all went to the same highschool - Tesla) talk how much they miss us (us girls). :3
That made me even more happier! I thought they don't even think about us girls, since that's how they acted even on prom but nope. Even now it makes me happy but I'm even sadder more frequently because I love them more than life. <333
I REALLY love my boys! I'd stand in front of a bullet for all of them. I am so happy I saw them! I hope I see more of them soon! <3
Danilo, Matija, Milos, Veljko, Pavle, Vuk, Marko, Milutin, Milorad - I love you guys! ♡♡♡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded