Happy 2nd birthday!

It's my little brother's 2nd birthday! :3 I'm at my aunts and uncle's house and they have a computer and Internet and well, obvious. :)
He's the cutest baby I must say! :3 I had real fun and I ate like a pig! My stomach is still bloaded but I cried to be honest for a little while, in the bathroom. I didn't want to ruin their day, it isn't a day about me so it wouldn't be fair. <3
I took a picture of myself with one of his caps or something, a yellow hat. People who work and construc buildings wear only in kid size... x3

How do you like it?! ^_^ I like it...
I took lot's of more pictures but it's the only one I can at the moment. My tablet is out of battery and we didn't bring our charger soo, I can't show. I hope you like this one for now though.
It's 20:24 and we're soon leaving.
Mom and her boyfriend will drop me off to my house and well, I will most likely go to sleep.
I return back to no Internet (except sometimes on my phone) , no computer, no real music, no civilization! Ugh... I feel like sham to be honest.
Right now I'm hearing mom, her boyfriend, uncle, some of my grandma's are talking about my talent for typing really really fast. They're really amazed I type so fast, since mom used the same amount of computers in her life and has never typed this fast. :3 Hihii, yey me!
Eh, I'm trying to stay cheerful but the minute they drop me off at home... Me will start.
Can't wait...

Eh..! I'm so happy I have a computer for at least a little while *desperate* Ugh!
I will end it here and you spam me with comments! I order it! <3...Please. <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded