Without you - my friends.

I've been thinking and listening to one song, "Without you" from Breaking Benjamin and I know for who is that song or the whole album Dear Agony but I can't help but think of my friends...
About Waqas, about Poroner, about My sweet friend, Kevin, even Mike...

      Not all of the song fits but Poroner is out of my life, he has been for awhile and deep inside I truly miss him. I can't explain what he was to me guys. A guy I felt was my leader or something.
His words were saint, his opinions were right and justified, he was... I was.. I don't know.
He's just a part of my past now and I won't say it hurts, 'cause it doesn't in a way, but I still miss him.
I regret just leaving. I came back to show my support, to help him, to be there and he told me I am a true friend for sticking for so long and still coming back after everything and then I just leave?
I had a reason but it seems nothing compared to what I have lost... But I lost him way before that didn't I? He was never truly there as I was, but I understand. People forget and feelings fade.
I'm just very sorry I left.
     Nothing's the same with my sweet friend but he's also a guy that left this HUGE feeling of... something.  Do you know that feeling when you just don't want someone out of your skin but things just don't work out for some reason? I've been re-reading old tweets of ours and chats, Unbeliavable that it's been 8 months since then... Since New Years. I remember that night so very well and things we're way different back then, but situations around us were too. But I still love him to death.
And I'm here, always sitting on my computer, for each.

I just can't escape this feelings that everything's sort of falling apart. Friends mostly, real life and Internet. I'm hoping there's just something going on I don't know off, but I have this horrible feelings there's not... Things just were never what I thought they were? Maybe it's that but time will show, and I guess it'll show who's gonna stay and who's gonna leave.

The whole song means something and there's a little something for each person.
It just depends where you find yourself in.


Search for the answers I knew all along.
I lost myself, we all fall down.
Never the wiser of what I've become.
Alone I stand, a broken man.

All I have is one last chance.
I won't turn my back on you.
Take my hand, drag me down.
If you fall then I will too.
And I can't save what's left of you.

Say something new.
I have nothing left.
I can't face the dark without you.
There's nothing left to lose.
The fighting never ends.
I can't face the dark without you.

Follow me under and pull me apart.
I understand there's nothing left.
Pain so familiar and close to the heart.
No more, no less, I won't forget.

Come back down, save yourself.
I can't find my way to you.
And I can't bare to face the truth.

Say something new.
I have nothing left.
I can't face the dark without you.
There's nothing left to lose.
The fighting never ends.
I can't face the dark without you.

I wanted to forget.
I'm trying to forget.
Don't leave me here again.
I am with you, forever, the end.

Say something new.
I have nothing left.
I can't face the dark without you.
There's nothing left to lose.
The fighting never ends.
I can't face the dark without you.

Holding the hand that holds me down.
I forgive you, forget you,the end.
Holding the hand that holds me down.
I forgive you, forget you, the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded