Christopher Ashton Kutcher!

I call him just Ashton Kutcher, 'cause he's more known as that... but this man. :D ..Prrrr! :3
I would never have discovered this gorgeous man if it wasn't for the one and only Charlie Harper... Though I feel bad I had to find out about Ashton (Walden) by Charlie dying but still... <3
At first I was a grump and refused to watch the 9th and 10th season of TAAHM 'cause I was like... No? What the hell man? What the fuck! No Charlie, come on? Seriously?! No.
But I gave it a shot and I find myself rarely hopping back to any season before the 9th and 10th. :D

Anyway! I LOVE how he goddamn looks! I hate that he's twice my age, plus 5 more years...He was a model or is a model still I'm not sure but I do know he started modelling the 1998' in NewYork and all of this you can read in Wikipedia but oh mah gosh :3

I DON'T LIKE while he had the Billy Ray hair AND the beard, that was... weird, but he was still so very very handsome. :3















I would never think his type of looks I would like but jesus...  I don't know about you guys but you'd have to be just ubber weird not to like him.
Perfect hair, pretty eyes, unusual but handsome nose, beautiful lips, awesome chin or the face lines in general. He's hot, he's masculant he has beautiful hands, fingers. YUM! <3

Tell me what you guys think..but if he was at least 17 years younger... Mm! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded