A kind soul you are. ♡

Hellow everyone..!

Well my last blogpost is still a bit true but ever since I got it out, things went a little better.
I stayed in contact with Alex and we are talking in Skype as we speak. :3
Is it retarded I am shy to speak to him in a call over Skype but yet we went out and talked and talked, like, I know him in person...? :D I think it is but I don't know why I am... It's like that with everybody so no I am not in love with him...

Anyway, I did feel alone but something wonderful happened that sort of amazed me.
Imagine the kindness and sweetest someone has to possess to see just a few tweets about your meet sadness, sends you a message and tries his darndest to make you happy?
I am talking about Aris to whom I am speaking to right now over Twitter.
He's 17 I believe and he, for the past 3 days, got on Twitter to message me, just to see if  I'm happy and smiling 'like i should be'. If not, he tried to make me happy every way he could and didn't let me talk about anything else than happy thoughts or subjects.
Imagine how I felt... A complete stranger thought of me for 3 days straight and wanted to make sure I was doing ok. He asked me why am I thanking him so much, Do I need to say it here too?

That is just amazing. I do feel better because of him. He made me feel happy. :3
He cares even though he doesn't know me at all, he just knew a girl is not happy. ^w^
It's the most caring, thoughtful and most kind thing I have experienced in awhile and I am thankful. :3 Aris is one wonderful guy and his girlfriend is a lucky girl. ;3 Yes he has a gf which he had been dating for almost a year now. :3

I hope he doesn't mind I brought it up.
It's just a big thank you to him - to you ;) <3
I know he'll read. A kind soul you are Aris. ♡

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded