I wouldn't change a thing.

Hello everyone. Just a little update on what's been going on.
Nothing much, same old, same old. Speaking of old, not by age, I started talking to Kevin again! :3
That was really awesome! Kevin is my ex for new readers, Onkar you too :D He ordered me to write.
He's my ex I've known for two years now and broke up a long long time ago. :)
Things are rough to be honest... The past few days If someone reads my Ask.fm you'll get it but things will be alright. I won't let them not be. (:

Nothing much other than that, but since I'm at my moms, My sleeping schedule is much better BUT I lost complete apetite. I can't eat AT ALL. Ever but I know I HAVE to. So I will, but for now, I eat on force and even after i start eating, you know that you get sudden cravings for food, I don't.

That's pretty much it... Sorry to disappoint, nothing new events or anything but happy now? :D

Comments

  1. its gr8 to hear from you again....thats really important and not that its boring... About your eating-I suffer from that problem too... The reason is the food is simply not tasty at all, i'am bored of eating same same things.... So,i cook or buy and eat the things i want to.. going MacD,etc.. hope that helps! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded