The Cosby show

I love how dad introduces me to new things. xD
He randomly started watching Two and a half men and I sat beside him and watched... It turned into a new, pure, love. <3 I love that show and I always get sad when I think I cannot watch it anymore over the Internet. :( I don't feel like downloading 10 seasons... :(
My dear Charlie, Alan, Candy, Mia... :3
Rawr. <'3

Anyway, this is a show about a black family, Cliff - the dad, his wife Claire, their kids, Theo, Denise, Rudi and Vanessa. :3
It's cool and I got to the 3rd season. It's not as good as Two and a half men, nothings as good or better than Two and a half men but... I like it. :3 Watch it. I recommend it. <3

Comments

  1. HAHA!!! OMG!
    My mom and i used to watch the Cosby Show ALL THE FRIPPIN TIME! I thought it was hilarious!! :D

    Who is your favorite Character so far? :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea. x3... Maybe Rudi or Claire. She reminds me of a future-wife to be. ;)

      Delete
    2. future wife to be? XD
      I am Confuzzled <_> ??

      Delete
    3. For myself. :3 I'll be as dangerous. ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded