Long-distance relationship

I have a wrote about this before but that was too amply.
This is for a friend, who's girlfriend is moving away... and he asked if I have maybe some advice for long-distance relationships.

Truth be told, I don't have much. I've been in merely two of them. 3 if you count two weeks as a relationship but it's not, to be real.
I'm really sorry this happened and this blogpost will be deleted if you want but, all I can tell you is because you and K- know each other in real life and have been together for quite some time, if you really want to be with her and continue this, it's going to be a bit harder for you. For both of you.
You're used to having her by your side and it will hard to adjust on a screen, voice and probably cam. Especially if you love her.

Hell, it's even hard for me and Mike barely hears my voice and we haven't met. But that's because I love him and I want to feel him next to me.
But it all comes down to just one, that all have to decide.
All I can tell you is what to expect.

You're a grown up so maybe things will be different for you. I am a teenager but I'm hoping you don't have pre-judges about that.
If you deep down in your heart feel as though you don't want to, or you won't be able to sustain the relationship so it's on some edge "normal", you can try but in most cases it doesn't work out.
It takes two people to work at it because, well, you're not physically together.

I really hope you and K- stay together. I was finally happy you were happy. I'm sure things will work out for the best and I'm sure that even if you two have a rough time now, you two will meet again. I hope I helped... somehow.
At the end, it all comes down to, if you want to try the long-distance, I can guarantee you'll think you'll want out of it at some point, I can guarantee it's going to be hard at times because you're used to her, but is the risk worth it? That's all up to you.
One thing I learned from experience, I can also guarantee, you'll regret it one day, if you don't at least try.
If you believe in one another and trust each other, no matter how much the distance, you'll be ok.

P.S. I'm sorry I made this sound like she's dying at the end. I really really hope you two stay happy Connor. Don't worry. c: I'll always be here for advise and if I can help, tell me. You mean a lot to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded