The Hobbit: An unexpected journey

I can't say i am too too impresed...
It is an awesome movie, really. It made some stuff more clear but i can't call it as good as the trilogy for the Lord of the rings. :P
Is it stupid to mix those two? I don't think so, but whatever.
I really can't say i am that happy with the movie. It's good but still though,
every time i watch it, i feel the need to at least watch Lord of the rings: The fellowship of the ring. :D
I don't know why, it seems unfinished. :D
And of course... from that, the last 2. <_>
I love that movie ok? It's really... amazing. owo
Anyway... yeah, i just watched the Hobbit again and still, it doesn't really excite me.
I remember first time watching Lord of the rings, which was not a long time ago too, i remember being tense with what's going to happen and being so focused on whats going on, my dad could scare me just by saying something random during the movie. <_>
It was so awesome. I "lost" my whole morning with it... but worth. it. ♡

LoTR forever. ^u^ ♡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded