Roses

:D
I am amazed.
I've been loving black roses for a very long time now. I didn't know they were actually just a symbol until i went on Wiki.
I love THESE black ones;

By black... i mean black! :D I love'em!
I love blue roses too. They actually exist in nature.
I googled green roses and it showed me some pictures but it won't let me enter the Wiki info. ;P
Oh well.
I've been told there's literally all colors of roses. :D
White ones i love too!
But what really got my attention is black and blue roses. One of my two favorite colors.
I have never seen a blue rose personally, my mom has. but look at it...


Its a huge picture, i apologize but it doesn't look as good in small dimensions.
Isn't it gorgeous?! <3 
I love for example in a bouquet a mix of Black and White, Black and Red. 
Or, White and Blue. Everything goes with white though. x3 
White and Red! :3 That's so very cute!
I love roses and they're beginning to be my favorite flavor. ^o^ 

Comments

  1. your favorite flavor eh? :3
    And i know what you mean honey! <3
    roses are truly beautiful! Much like yourself! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't compete with roses! ^w^ They're soft and beautiful, and i'm.. well yeah.. ;_; <3 And yes, my FAVORITE flavor! :3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded