I think she has some kind of problem in her head.

Fuck. you.

You know what's one of the things i hate the most? 
"She's a bit odd for me. I mean, i don't like those kinds of people, they're ugly. I think she has some kind of problem in her head, it's abnormal".
Okay, there's this girl, Ana in my school. She listens to rock,metal,deathmetal, all kinds of metal,all kinds of rock, screamo. She likes to wear baggy shirts with band names written on them and likes to wear black.
She's different. Yeah.
Fucking so what? So what?! 
The girl is just different!! She doesn't have a ring sticking out her nose or her eyelids and she doesn't have wholes that look like she's using drugs! You don't even know her, you just see her passing by, walking! She's just different from you! She has a different taste in music, she has her bangs died red! She's like that!
 SO FUCKING WHAT!
Explain to me, please, elaborate IF YOU CAN, why is that so bad?
Why do you judge a book by it's cover? Look at the inside! Maybe there's more to the story than your fucking brain thinks!! -.-'''' 
No look. I understand that people have different opinions! But if you're gonna do us the trouble of saying it out loud, say WHY do you think so! Not like; 
"I think she has a problem. She's different and sort of weird".
"Why do you think so?".
"Just because...I don't know".
-.-'' Yeah, she's not like YOU, that's why it's weird! Stop being so superficial! Just because someone's different it doesn't mean they're insane! They're just different! 
I'm open minded, i really am. I'll think about anything a hundred times. But the moment you can't have an argument back, i'll fucking prove i'm right. That's how it is.
I'm sorry, i'm pissed off a lot right now because of it. I'll write more "normally" about it after, but come on! 
I understand there are many people that are not open-minded but seriously, It doesn't break a sweat to actually think about another option! It really doesn't!
You can't judge someone just because they're not as feminine as you! It's meant to be that way!
It's meant for her to be different!
You may not like it but don't judge in that way just because you don't know what to say else!
If you don't have a good argument to say back, better not say anything at all. Think first. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded