FUCK OFF!

Yeah Houston!
Go fy!
Can you guys believe him!?

My sweet friend <3: You wanna see hate?!
 Fine Dont fucking answer me, see if I give a damn. Fuck off and ont bother talking to me anymore!...tee hee
|♥Blue :3 ♥|: ...D':
Okay...
Fine!
My sweet friend <3: Fine!
 lolz
|♥Blue :3 ♥|: Fine! The last time you'll hear from me is my next blogpost! I swear!
Go and leave me alone!
My sweet friend <3: How dare you! I dont want to be in your blog. I take grave insult! X3
|♥Blue :3 ♥|: Oh i dare! I don't care what you don't want!
My sweet friend <3: Well fuck you too then! -slam door shut- Bug off!
♥Blue :3 ♥|: -shouts- FINE!
My sweet friend <3: -mumbles to self-
 it all HER fault im like this.....you dont even know me......
|♥Blue :3 ♥|: -tries to not listen and makes a blogpost-!
I can't believe him! I don't wanna see his face again!
My sweet friend <3: I Heard that! I take back ALLLLL the things i helpped you with!
 -mumbles- Stupid bitch....Why did i get involve with her?
|♥Blue :3 ♥|: Oh you asshole! I HEARD THAT!! You asshole! How dare you!? You liar!
My sweet friend <3: Didnt I tell you to fuck off!? Scram, no body wants you!
|♥Blue :3 ♥|: FUCK YOU!! Fine!

Well fuck you! We're not friends anymore! You'll be out of my life! Never see me again!
I wouldn't want to anyway!... Fuck off!



Woooow! You bought that? No? Good! XD
Yeah? O.O...No.
He wasn't serious!... Was he..? Were you!?
I love him...! Even if he was... I wouldn't go away. :) He's my friend... <3
^w^

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded