Draw my life!


This is the cuttest thing i have seen in a long time! :3 So adorable! he's the best guys!!
I have no doubt that you already know him..
Pft, of course you know him.... 
HE'S THE KING! :D 
I still watch him from time to time, I follow FridaysWithPewDiePie regularly, really. ^u^ I don't miss'em and i used to love HappyWheels videos!
I don't really follow anything with our mean bro! D: I'm sorry!! D:
.. :( <'3 Don't hate on me!! D:
I still think he's awesome! I remember....
He was so cute when he first started! Owo He's with Marzia now but, meh... then, she didn't even know him... so, i don't give a shit <_<...I don't trust her! >_>
What am i doing... i'm doing voices in real... <_>
Anyway! :3
WATCH HIM! :D If you don't know him, watch! <_< Or i'll make you pee in your bed! <_<
Pft, of course you'll watch him, pffft~ :3 Who wouldn't like that face? :3
.... I'm such a creep... o.o

P.S. I'm an old bro! Very old bro! :D From Pewdiepie.de! :3 Love me PewPew! :D 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded