You're gay!?


|♥Blue :3 ♥|: Wtf you just proved most womens thoughts XD
My sweet friend: Somehow I tend to do that. I'm not like most guys, clearly.
My sweet friend: O-O I'm not gay!
|♥Blue :3 ♥|: No? D:
My sweet friend: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
|♥Blue :3 ♥|: Aw...DARN! D;<
My sweet friend: O-O What!?
|♥Blue :3 ♥|: Nothing... D':
My sweet friend: -.-' what?
|♥Blue :3 ♥|: I thought you were... o;<
My sweet friend: BLUE!
My sweet friend: I'm....I'm speechless...
|♥Blue :3 ♥|: Im kidding!!! D':
My sweet friend: Holy fucking shit! You had me going.....jesus christ, blue. Nice one
|♥Blue :3 ♥|: OwO
|♥Blue :3 ♥|: Am i that good...?
|♥Blue :3 ♥|: Nice. :D
My sweet friend: Well text doesn't show emotion so I couldn't hear it in your voice/text
My sweet friend: I gotta love you for that! XD You had me.
|♥Blue :3 ♥|: D'aww :D

I was too lazy to re-write.
See.... :3 I don't even try. I'm that cool. B)
*whispers* Shhh, he's totally gay! Dx ♡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded