You bitches!! D:<

Fuck you. I actually thought i liked you bitches!
And no, i didn't mean you. :P I almost never do. XD

Alan: Hello. I'm Charlie's brother Alan. 
I wanna thank you all for coming. I know this is a sad day for all of us. 
Blond whore: Speak for yourself. 
Alan: O-ok, Uhm, I understand that some of you may have, "mixed" feelings, but, i-i think we can all agree that Charlie lived life to it's fullest and,and gave it everything he had.
Brown bitch: Gave me harpies.
Chelsea: Clamidia. 
Other brown bitch: Vaginal wards.

Evelyn: Excuse me, this is my dead son we're talking about. I loved him and i'm devastated that he's gone. Leaving me with nothing but my memories and my regrets and the listing for his beautiful front beach Malibue, with 3 bedrooms and 3 and a half bad's. And a beautiful panoramic oceans view. 
Help yourself to brochures out by the coffee. 
Alan:.. Thank you, mom. Um Anyway-
Evelyn: Open house is Sunday, 13 to 17h.
Alan: Ok, um... 
I'd like to take this moment and talk about my brother and his incredible love for life. 
Other blond tramp: He also loved being spanked. 
Brown bitch continue: While wearing my panties. 
Jake's teacher: He used my panties to make tea... 
Alan: M-my point is, that Charlie lived life on his own terms and never apologized for who he was. 
Mia: Yeah, bla,bla,bla. 
Why can't we see the body? 
The Blond whore: Yeah, i didn't come all of this way to spit on a closed coffin. 
Alan; o-ok i understand how you feel, but unfortunately due to the circumstances of his passing, the remains aren't exactly spittable. 

You bitches. The guy died, for fucks sake, pas doesn't exist in that day! Fuck yourself! -.-
... yes i know its a show but imagine if it really happened! D:< 

Comments

  1. yeah, that was a more dark/cruel moment of the show from what i can see. i dont really remember it being that way the last time i watched it :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never got even to Mia. xD This is at the very end of the 8th! xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded