TAAHM - S7E15 Break up plea-SCORE!

Charlie bawls over Chelsea leaving 'cause he over-reacted to her spending time with a Charity dude Brad.

--in Alan's room--
Alan: Charlie?
Charlie: I can't sleep in my bed, it smells like Chelsea. 
Alan: O-oh ok, well, why don't you stay here and i'll go sleep in your room. -tries to get up-
Charlie: N-no, don't go. -pulls him down- I don't wanna be alone.
Alan: A-alright... You're wearing pajama bottoms right? 
Charlie: Shhhh.
Alan: Exactly how drunk are you? 
Charlie: -puts his arms around Alan in the spoon position- 
Alan: Both questions, asked and answered ._. 

--mean time--
--at the end--

Charlie is upset and hurt and is looking over his balcony.

Evelyn(his mom); I just got a call from Chelsea.
Charlie: Yeah?
Evelyn: She said she wants to post-pone the wedding.
Charlie: I know..
Evelyn: I'm sorry.
Charlie: Thanks.
Evelyn; Believe or not, i do love you and i hate to see you hurt.
Charlie: Yeah well, i guess kinda had it coming. 
Evelyn: But you tried.
Charlie: I did.
Evelyn: I just have one question.
Charlie: What's that?
Evelyn: Did you really vomit on the baby?...
Charlie: -facepalm- ... 
Evelyn; Don't beat yourself up too much. We've all done it.  
Charlie: You're kidding?
Evelyn: Of course... 
Most of us do it on our own babies. ;) 

COME ON CHARLIE! I want Mia..! ;__; She's a stuck up... somethin'. I don't have a valid argument... but i loved Mia more. ._. She agreed to marry you in Vegas! >:c ...
... Episode 16! She's moving out! SCORE! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded