Rambling...D:

Yeah i completely forgot to mention that..! It's Christmas eve todaii and well...the day is honestly going so unbearably slow..! My mom and grandma are out in front of the church a few blocks away. :)...
I am sitting...om noming coke... yeah, i'm om noming coke, that's how cool and hipp i am..^w^
Anyway... my Winamp is on snuffle with all my songs and with each that comes i sing out loud... i can! No one can hear me..! owo
Right now it's on "Keep holding on" by Avril...

  • Keep holding on! 'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through. Just stay strong! 'Cause you know i'm here for you, i'm here for you! There's nothing you can say,nothing you can do! There's no other way when it comes to the truth so, Keep holding on..! 
Yeah...:3 Let's see what's next... i swear i won't look..!! ...
..
...
....
.....
Hahaha. x3 Avril Lavigne, I love you. Haha. x3
  • You're so beautiful! But that's not why i love you! I'm not sure you know, that the reason i love you is you, being you, just you. Yeah the reason i love you is all that we've been through! And that's why i love you! ... Even though we didn't make it through, i am always here for you! 
I don't wanna wait...D: Let's skip a bit to the end and wait for the next...! :3...
..
...
....
.....
......
Ah... Akon, Nanana. Ah well, nothin' to sing really, i love that because of the music! :3...eh...you must really be bored to get to here aren't you. :D 





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded