My city!

...A bit of it! xD Just parts that are most known and where people spend most time in. :3 Click continue or i'll kill your first born!!


That's the part of Kalemegdan where i was sitting in Little me! You see the wall.. it seemed much bigger then... or i grew... of course i did! Marija... =v= ...
Well yeah, that's how it looks at night! All of it is in lights! :3
















This is how it looks all together! :3 Things seem much bigger when you're in it... the towers look like little toothpicks..xD But see, that circle of green you see right there, used to be all of Belgrade... well i don't know how long ago, i just know that not even grand, grand... grand parents were alive. :3


THIS is my favorite part! :3 This is the center of mah city i guess. That's a hotel, Moskva that actually get's me excited every time i look at it. ^w^
My mom hates when i do that... :D She don't like to think about the reason. ;)
I live not so near this but right across the street is McDonalds! :3
I can't show you everything but that's most common places people go to..!....
There is one more..!











Knez Mihajlova!! :D 
It's probably the one place in Belgrade that's always full of people. No matter what day, no matter how cold, it's full of people. I think people would go there to skate if ice was on the ground non stop. :3
Anyway yeah! it's great for walking! And actually..

All of the things i showed you are connected by one direction. You start walking from Terazije (where the hotel is) and pretty much get here by walking. Keep walking, get to end, you're at the entrance of Kalemegdan! :3
I hope i didn't confuse you. :3
My city is wonderful, even though i'm pretty much bored of it all since i have it really near me every day but i still wouldn't change it for a thing. :3 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded