Minecraft? No./Over-something stuff.

I just don't like it.
It was a really cool game when i first found out about it, not many people in my school at least knew too much about it too and it was fun then. I didn't care about the graphics, i just liked it, it's very creative.
I started disliking it a lot whenever all of my friends started gloating and blabing to me about new servers coming up, Minecraft something 8, blah blah blah. I don't like it anymore. I've played it for awhile and honestly, now it's over-played.
I know that's stupid to say cuz every game can be over-played but, if you want to put an exact label on it, it's... over-talked about, i don't know, i've lost interest in it.
I honestly think of it now as a Lego puzzle. I hope you know what those are.
I was on this forum a long,long time ago and there was this topic, something like,
"YES! YES! MINECRAFT IN REAL LIFE SOON! WOULDN'T THAT BE AWESOME!".
The only thing that i could think of is, "You want Minecraft in real life now? Fine. Buy Lego puzzles, built, re-built, start over." and it really is like that when you think about it.
Minecraft SUCKS when you're playing alone, for most people it is. It get's boring. When you do all you can do, what's left? Brake blocks, make a thingy you may like, organize it by breaking more blocks, checking if you have money. Got bored? Destroy, re-built. You started over.
This is me, my opinion.

It's like this for everything. With shoes too.
Like... i don't know what they are called. They're just boots anywhere else but in Serbia, they're called "Kanadjanke".

These boots are gorgeous!.. At least pink ones. The yellow ones are ugly but see, EVERYONE is wearing these. My mom asked me if i wanted her to get me these and i said no, because everyone wears them. One of the reason are because i've already had bullshit from people about "copying" them in school because we happened to have the same sneakers and it got me seriously pissed. I am not afraid but i try to avoid shit like that and plus, when everyone start to wear them, i feel just like another clown with a different shade of red on my nose.
I hate that and this is one of the reason why Minecraft got up to my ears.

Comments

  1. honey, if you genuinely like something, and its not because others have it....then it isn't copying if you get it. if it was, i would be copying the 400,000 people who have a black 3ds, and you know i didnt get it because of them.

    there is no reason for you to not get this, if you actually like them. so you shouldn't feel hesitant for that reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i know, but you know that feeling when you just know that even if no matter how you didn't care, they won't be the only people to comment on it? I'd rather avoid that, plus, they're not the only gorgeous boots i can get.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded