Why grow up..

I don't know. Everyone in my school, at least my class friends keep saying, "I can't wait to get out of of here!", "This school is so ugh!", "I can't wait to grow up and get out of here!Go to higher schools!".
I don't get it... all i want is to go back to 1st grade and learn what 2 plus 3 is. ^w^ It's 22 right? :3
No jk, i know it's 5. =v=
But seriously, with next term coming closer i keep wanting to go back. One day we'll look back and cry, at least i will. It's hard for me to say goodbye to my school and friends...but i know that times flows within' seconds.
I'm not saying i get those, "uuuuh! I hate school! Come on classes! Be over!", moments, let's be real you're going to miss it when it's finished. You'll look back and wish for just 3 more seconds to sit in your class chair. ^w^ But that's my opinion. :)
I know i did.. I cried when i got to 5th grade and finished my 4 years with my teacher. ;_; Work became harder and only then i realized that i completely had no trouble there.
I enjoyed it, i was happy, we had our own Rebelde group... we tortured our classmates with our singing!! ^///^
It was fun but it was too short. Now i realize what great grades i could've had and how great i could be and one of my friends wishes were;
To go back all the way to 1st grade, but with all the knowledge i have now. About everything, not just school work.
I don't know how good that would be, but it seems really cool.
I miss my old school days... *drama bitch* :3

Comments

  1. You're one of the first not-grown up people to say that. :P But very true i guess

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded