May not have an A.

I know school is one of the most boring subjects i can write about but having an A in English class is very important to me. I always had A's in that glass, ever since 3rd grade when we just got the language. I've always liked it and i have the talent i got from my mom. English just sticks in my brain. I learned most of it at age 5. At least how to say it.
If you can believe, i haven't TOUCHED my English books ever since 2nd grade. From 3rd to 5th grade, maybe just to learn a song that we were learning. I remember, "Toby the tiger" was always the title of our books. Anyway, i never even touched it. My English teacher, saw that when we just started 5th grade. I never learn the "rules". "Rules", because it's a literal translation. My teacher saw that and just went with the flow with that fact.
This year, there is a specific rule with Past Simple,Past Participle and Past Perfect. With "had" and "hadn't". It's a rule that must be studied and i can't get around that. I started with an A+, then went to a B for some texts that i didn't read enough, and now, we had our first written test and i did get an A, but i was lucky. My friend helped me, otherwise i would have gotten a D, maybe a C max.
Where's the point of this? Well, i don't know, i'm just worried i might not get an A in English.
Tourism highschool is something that i wanted or Philology. I can't get in in Philology college, not with my grades. I guess i'm scared for what will happen if i don't get my grades up. :/
Sorry if this was a waste of your time. :P 

Comments

  1. you never EVER waste my time honey <3 <3 <3

    and i can see why you are worried and all i have to say is, just study a little bit more. you are incredibly smart so i know, that if you put even a little more work into it, you could maintain A's and B's =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, always think Positive Blue, You WILL get A. You just need to work hard! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded