Make up your mind.

Alright, i`m a bit annoyed with this one person that i ditched awhile back. He was a friend and i ditched him for my own reasons. Don't matter. I got a friend request with a message entitled "You were right...", today. As i recall, you did something, fine, i don't care what. I really don't. But i`m annoyed that he goes to one person and then to another the way he wants, just to have... SOMEONE. It doesn't work like that. If you have a friend and you love him or her and you want that friendship to last more, don't go all negative and turn to me, then delete me again. What was his purpose? What the fuck?
I really don't care for this guy, i'd probably just ditch him again if he said anything against this other girl. But seriously, either make up your mind or don't move at all. It's getting annoying. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded