Jacket!♡

Yes! My mom bought me a new jacket! It's black and it's for winter. It's really warm and it's belted so it's fitted. :3 It doesn't stop there, she bought me a new wallet. It's one of those long wallets, if you know what i mean. Eh...It's like this and you put your money in and it stays...straight? I guess. Only mine is black and it's not firmed. She also bought me, i don't know what it's called. In Serbian, it's a "Bolero". But anyway, it's white and with narrow shirt's it looks so festive. :3 And...she bought me a bra, but let's ignore that fact. xD
I`m most excited for my jacket. I used to go home from my mom's place every Sunday. I would come on Friday afternoon and get back on Sunday. Ever since something new came in, a train that goes thru the city, i go on Monday mornings and get to school on time. I wake up pretty early, around 5:30, and it's always freakin' cold and i don't have that good of a jacket. I have a fall jacket.

(This isn't the new one, this is the fall jacket (similar)).

 but that isn't enough when there are winds and really really cold weather. So, yeah, i'm happy about it! :3 I have little money thou right now, but my mom will give me more. :) That's all for now. :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded