What causes hair loss?

Hello readers! I have a serious question, what causes hair to fall off in big amounts? This started happening awhile ago, maybe  around 3-4 months ago and it first started with my mom but it stopped for her. For me, it was very little, like when i brush my hair, a bit falls off but i considered that normal. Isn't it? When you brush harder and pull more? Well after awhile, it started coming off more and more, and now it's up to the point where i realized that i don't have as much hair as i did. I had really thick and pretty stiff hair, and i still have stiff hair but not so thick. Sometimes, i can just ran my hands thru it, and more than 10 hairs would stay in my hand. I am quite worried for it and it pretty much increases. All thou, i am feeling a bit better, my friend Ethan is helping on the subject. As far as i know, it can be normal with growing older but the hair is just 'revises' itself, or because i don't eat enough meat, like almost never. I don't really think it's from stress. I am not stressed that much. Maybe i should wait, but it still concerns me. Have any ideas? If you think the same, please contact me. (:
My YouTube.
If you want to chat on Skype first message me on YouTube.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded