-Doesn't know the real name-

Hai guys. :3 Lot's of news. Since...yeah earlier today. Lot's and lot's.
Let's first cover some stuff. My skype: makiblue2.
Yes, my "Thank you" blog was deleted because i don't have to pretend anymore. xD Man Mike was annoyed because he didn't know either. What he didn't know? Eh...should we talk about that? Should i be that awful and reveal my "secret"(knowing the whole time), and... well they wouldn't be embarassed, they wouldn't care, but let's just stick it at, that they did something very very low but again, i knew something like that has to happen. :3

Now, about the title, oh my god, i cannot believe i am so dumb that i couldn't remember her real name. I wanna rant about a youtuber and i know her Channel name but her name is a bit complicated for me since i didn't see it that often. Well anyway, it's a girl that makes videos for like 3 years now. Maybe even more, i am not enterely sure. I came across her YouTube Channel over her most viewed video and i felt really bad but saw the gross comment's people were leaving and was like, "Who is this girl? She seems cool". She is nothing like she was before and believe me, it's such a good thing. :3 She is totally unique now and cool. In my opinion of course. Some may think of her as shallow, a bitch, a dyke and all of that bullshit but i have a feeling that if you met her, you wouldn't get away from her and become some creepy stalker. xD She has that "I don't give a shit about anything" attitude and on her, i love it. I love that sort of attitude in general and i respect it the most. She's open, she's honest, she's open to all opinions and seems like a person that can carry on a descent conversation. People underestimate her and judge her from the outside. "Ugh, she likes her hair dyed in  blue-purple/pink colors. What a dyke.". I would punch people that do this. She makes pretty good points and while on some thing's i have asked myself, "Why?", i still respect it and love her videos. She and i have a lot in common by some things. Maybe not taste in guys from what she has said and when it comes to track-records but with mostly everything else, i agree on.
I dislike that people think she's dumb and stupid and and doesn't know shit about life just because  of what she's been thru. So what? You can not go thru anything in your life,without any drama and problems  and still be the dumbest person in the world. Since when did events and problems became the conclusion of stupidity? Anyway, i love her. The reason i am not giving her link out is because i don't actually know if she's okey with this, but i haven't said any too personal details have i? xD
K, i am TOO tired to write more! ;_;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded