B-b-back!

Hellu! As you see the title is self-explanatory. xD I am back from my school trip and i must say it was awesome! Very very short, i almost didn't even feel the 3 days, but it was cool. :3 We had some problems thou with another class. One of the students got drunk as fuck, mixing drinks with beer and much more, so that class was almost up all night trying to calm him down. He was very aggressive. Some people say he faked most of it, i can't say he did, i don't know, but IF he did then it's worse. He tried to get out of the hotel thru a window. Just, crazy. One of the reasons i HATE alcohol. More scared of it that smoking. But we don't know, alcohol influences on everyone differently. Some cry and go to sleep and in the morning like nothing happened, some puke, some get aggressive. THEN, the next day we went to a place called "Sargantska osmica", and we rode with a little old train. That was really really cool, there we're lots of tunnels. One was 1km and something long. Some ate burgers and drank coffee. My friends and me drank hot chocolate. It was really cold and raining that day. We were supposed to leave, but two other boys from the same class were missing. We looked, we couldn't find them. We waited a bit but then some conductors came and said we can't wait any longer. We didn't have much choice so we started riding back, hoping were going to see them ahead. I think we past half a kilometer, we saw them running on the mountains trying to be "faster" then the train. Like, to see if they can pass it. (their theory). What kind of a brain do you have to have to do that? xD But my teacher and their teacher are completely different types of people. OUR teacher got more stressed then theirs. MY class didn't  do anything thou. It's always that other one with those abnormal ideas. I had some girls pissing me off from my class. Like the popular girls. The discotheque was very cool the first night. They played GangamStyle as well. :D It was awesome.
I am sad it ended. Even my parents didn't really feel it. Like the first day we got there, it was night. We got up and like "Hey, we're leaving tomorrow". That really sucks. :( Oh, the food sucked too. :/ Like every year. xD But all together, my teacher said that if we didn't have that other class, it would be like a vocation for her. We had some stuff but that was all fun. Like, taking keys from other boys and locking them in. xD Even she laughed at that. So yeah, it was cool. ALSO, my dad still didn't pay the internet, he should today or tomorrow at the latest. (i hope. ;_;). I missed my love while i was there, but i tried to be happy. I was lucky i didn't get sick at all in the bus. We sang songs. :3 (my class). We're sort of a dorky class but meh, we like it. I have some rumors to take care of that my friends, WHO DON'T EVEN KNOW THE WHOLE STORY,   say. I don't really believe them, but it annoys me. They are about Cooper. Honestly, i hope she died. <3
Anyyyway, i am back but still not active much. :) See ya.
(I don't have internet at home, internet caffe here. xD) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded