Foods I'd like to try!

I've been watching 24Kitchen with mom and we were watching Rudolph's bakery and we were talking about things being TOO sweet, everything he makes! I hate too sweet things. It's ew!
All the cakes he makes, cupcakes, lollipops, whatever, it's all too much and exaggerating.
But I would love to try sushi! It sounds really gross since I hate seaweed, it's with some special sticky rise and raw fish.. It sounds gross but damn I would love to try it and possibly throw up! xD

They look scary interesting but so gross. xD












I'd also like to try all the kinds of Crabs, lobsters there are! Shrimp as well! Man I think shrimp would be so amazing. Just someone needs to show me how to eat that thing. From what I saw, you take things from it's nippers or pincers, however, claws and eat the meat. I believe it would be so juicy and awesome! Soft white meat!.. I'm drooling.. x3

Alsooo... Ok! I am obsessed for some reason watching WatchUsLiveAndStuff but only one video! I made a link!
I would love to try Sea Tangle Crunch! It is some form of seaweed but it looks awesome! And crunchy! They kept eating it so it must be good! :3 Andd the Breaded Vegan shrimp and the chicken fingers! It looks absolutely yummy but we don't have that here. :c We don't have Wallmart and it's where they get these foreign foods. :c
But to be honest, nothing out of Chinese food... that just seems too slimy and stuff. ;w; Ok, some things maybe I would, like try to eat spaghetti out of their boxes with some chicken or something but their like popular meals I'm seeing on the web, hell no! D:

I'd try Italian food! And italian pizza! I'd have to try that! :3
Anything you'd like to try you've never before? ^.^ Maybe you'll give me an idea!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded