Questions about me

In this new school, since I've changed I think a lot, at least to people who haven't talked to me in a really long time, I have A LOT, but in my school, people don't know me.. so they're confused.

Tomorrow, we have a class that's called "Gradjansko" and it's mostly a class with topics and we discuss. It's really really cool. Ever since two weeks ago, I got a chance to state some of my opinions on stuff like Religion and The differences in people. Everyone looked at me like, "O.o". One girl Andjela asked me as a joke how many college's did I pass. x3
 Haha, it's not at all like that... I just OVER- think. I don't read... at all. But here are some questions they've been wondering about me...


  1. Why are you so serious all the time? 

I'm not REALLY... I mean, I am with them and I was like that from the first day, but I'm very hard to get through, It's very hard to make me comfortable in person or even make me laugh honestly. Many of them are so very chill with each other, like they've known each other forever but I keept and keep my distance. 
I stand out in the class and I'm just very hard to get through. I am relaxed, I don't run from them, don't take it the wrong way, we talk normally, we joke, we're cool, but when they're having a laughing spree, I'm usually just minding my own business. 
Not so much because it's not funny, I just can't. I got a bad first impression of all of them and it will take me a long time to be cool like I am with my friends. 

    2. Why do you start fights with people so easily?


I only do this when I hear stupidity. When people judge other's by clothing styles, throw them away, right them off as freaks for liking growling, when I hear that atheists are the most stupidest shit because we don't believe in something holy - "God". It's not cool. 
I can't help it. I blow up, especially because they do it in front of me. I can't take injustice to people who are different. Me being one of them, I just don't stand up by clothing. I just can't help it and I know they haven't put one second of thought to it, so that's why 100% of the time I walk away with their mouth's open. 

   3. How do you have "Internet" friends? 


Well, I just do. I'm not sure what's so different about that? It's just different because they don't speak the same language. They're people too behind the monitors who type. Get out of Facebook and you'll know. :P 

   4. How can you express yourself better in English than your own "mother" language? 


I know it well and I use it a lot, even more than I do Serbian, considering I'm not very social. I just know more words to express myself, in anything, and I love it. :) It's just the way I do it. 

This they asked because we had a paper to write and i wrote it in English and then translated it so I'd express myself better. :) 

   5. Why do you look so down on life? 


Use the Internet, get to know me... that's all I have to say. :/ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded