Two years - Poroner.

This may sound SO stupid to some of you like, wtf, what does she remember, like it's even important. Who does that, who keeps track... but like I said many times if you recognize the nickname from the title, that guy left a HUGE impact on my life & heart.

Two years ago today, I met him. I wish I knew the exact time but it was on Pewdiepie.de... I can honestly say, the day my life turned around in every possible aspect.
I don't like I know it to be honest... There's a huge difference between remembering something on purpose and just not forgetting something.
You don't forget your feelings of your first kiss but you don't try to remember them, you don't force it, it just never fades out of your memory... Many things are like that with friends and love.

I just didn't forget, I remember everything, but I don't honestly like I do from this point of view.
I've known him for two years and maybe max 5 or 6 months have I talked to him, and I miss him. I really do...
I don't know what's going on with him, I don't know how he is though I have no doubt he'll tell me he's fine, why wouldn't he be and all of that and if he is happy, awesome, more power to you but I just need to know. I don't know if he's okay, if he's alone, lonely, in need, I don't know anything. 
I just want him happy and I feel fucking guilty 'cause I left! I left him after he came back!
I was hurt! I was mad and hurt and I let my ego get the best of me... But he hates sharades and he hates games like that, so I don't dare to try again... I don't want to hear what he has to say if it's something bad, it scares me.
I have been listening to a song, I hope you find it by Miley and there's a verse...

''Last words that I said, but that was nothing but a broken heart talking baby. You know that wasn't what I meant. Call me up, let me know that you got this message that I'm leaving for you. 
Cause I hate that you left without hearing the words that I needed you to"... IT KILLS ME.
 I'll write it..

Happy anniversary. I still care for you and I AM A FRIEND still... Forever. <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded