You remind me of all the best things in life.


You remind me of all the best things in life
Created by dreamer18 and taken 72 times on Bzoink
Are you in looooove?:I aaaam :3
What's your reason to smile?:Lots :3
What letter does your crush's name begin with?:M! :3
Tell me a random fact about yourself.:I love necklaces :3
What would you say is your favorite genre of music?:Rock :3
How many lights are on right now?:4 xD
What's your favorite number? Why?:17! It's a day my life got better. :3
You can only listen to 1 album for the rest of your life what do you pick?:Album? I have no idea :c
What kind of accent do you have? :Serbian one? o.o
Can you speak any languages other than English?:Little bit of Spanish, almost nothing of German. xD
Are you part of any fandoms?:No! o.o
Do you have any friends that give you a headache?:Yes -.-
What's 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself?:my over-thinkin side.
Do you have a favorite quote? What is it?:"What you do is what you get", or "What goes around comes back around".
Do you care about celebrity gossip at all? :No xD
Did the last person you hugged smell nice?:I dont remember xD
Do you watch football? Fave team?:No!
If you had a daughter today what would you name her?:Natally Ann :3
Do you have a ringtone? Or is your phone usually on vibrate or silent?:I dont have a phone D:
What's something that it seems like everyone likes except for you?:Skirts :/
Could you survive as a vegetarian?:No xD
Has anyone ever asked you for your autograph?:N- yes :D
Do you get more sad when animals or people die in movies?:Animals i think.
Do you read? What's your favorite book?:I don't read real books xD
Have you met anyone famous?:I guess i have. :)
What words do you think are way overused?:Swag, This style, BAWS.
How's your phone battery right now?:;__;
Can you sing?:Ooooh iii wiiiiiiissssshhhh...ooooh ii wiiiissssh :D
You have the chance to see the future how far ahead would you want to see?:maybe 5 years ;3
Do you like your butt?:I do xD
If you became famous, what would your fandom be called?:Idk o.o
What meal would you want to eat as your last meal?:Something my baby made. :3
How's the weather right now?:Sunny and a little windy which is perfect!
Do you have a laptop?:I dooo!! :D
Fave color? Why?:maybeee....black... It's too cool :3
How would you react if you found out your crush was dating your best friend:...
Do you use the turn 'BFF' still?:No :)
Favorite social networking site?:twitter :3
I hope you have an amazing day :-):THANK YOU!
You've been totally Bzoink*d!
Take This Survey | Search Surveys | Create a Survey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded