Poroner! ♡

Oh yey! My baby surprised me.
He talked to Poroner and i can't tell you how happy i was to just see his name.
I know i seem like i'm in love with him, please no comments on that. I am not in love with him. I do love him but it's a different love. :P Know the difference please.
I'm just happy when i have him in my life, no matter how quiet. I said that. :3 We barely spoke, i two messages, him two back, but i don't really care. I just need to see him there. :)
I have so much songs..! ^w^...
The problem is "solved" from earlier... butterflies stopped but i will not continue the conversation... I don't know what to say. :p
I'm pretty happy! My baby really did it for just me! ^w^ To make me happy! I didn't know when it will happen or anything... he just told me;

My hero <3: ive got a surprise for you
|♥Blue :3 ♥|: ?
My hero <3: you will see ^_^
My hero <3: just wait for it =)
|♥Blue :3 ♥|: Alright
My hero <3: :3
|♥Blue :3 ♥|: ....:'3...
|♥Blue :3 ♥|: Just seeing his name made me smile. :D

It was nice, i have the whole night now. :)... I'm just waiting...
and i will write a few songs...

Heey! This is the night! This is the night!
Heeey! Feeling alive! Feeling alive! ♡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded