It's easier when it's you who's talking and not feeling!

I don't like when i read tweets or hear people say, "Life is one, live it how you should" and all that crap when you're depressed or upset.
Yeah, you're right but you're fucking annoying. Don't you think we all know that? But it's fucking easier to say it than do it. You have no idea how much you have to give up to have a mind like that, you have to not give a shit even about the things that make you happy.
If that makes sense.
It's fucking bullshit for people who are at that moment depressed. There is no point in telling a depressed person it's going to be okay. There's not much you can say, only do. And that's be there for'em.
I hate those, "Life is one! There's no time for pain!".
Life is pain. Life is happiness also.
I really do understand that people who do say that mean well and want to help, but i hate when people push it, or worse, leave you when you say it over  100 times and you still try but fail. Well fuck you. =.=
When he/she get's out of it, yeah, she'll/he'll realize it. The next time, it will be hard but she'll/he'll learn. You learn from what you've done, from your mistakes.
That's also life. Pain.

I hate you when you're gone!
I hate you turn me on!
I hate the way i need you when i don't know where you are!
I love it even more when i find you on the floor.
I know you think you hate me, but i will always hate you more! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded