Hate.

One of the things that bothers me.
My friend Jovana for example (not our Jovana,Mike), always says, no matter for what situation, "I hate her/him! I really do!", and if i ask why and what did that person do to her, she says "She's so mean! She didn't say goodmorning to me!" or anything stupid like that.
And she's a Jesus freak by the way.

I don't like that people use that word more than they should.
Something i learned through the past year.
Hate is a too much of a strong word. Hate is a destructive feeling and the line between love and hate is petite.
When you truly hate someone, he has to do something unbelievably brutal to you and just terrifying. When you hate, your whole world spins around the fact that you want evil, that you want to make that person's life bad, take away his happiness, and it's destructive as i said. It destroys yourself as well. 
You don't hate anyone.
For an ex boyfriend, you're mad, you're furious, you're angry, you're disappointed, you're hurt,you're pissed, you're annoyed, you're sensitive, ect. Ok, but you don't hate him or even worse, loathe or despise him. You can despise what he represents towards you, you can despise his acting at times, but if you really loathed an ex boyfriend, you would want to make his love horrible.

I don't like that people use those kinds of words several times, and keep repeating even when they are calm that they truly mean it, but when the time comes they realize they want something more, they say that they are really nice and that they don't mean it. It's not shameful to say, "I don't hate him! I just hate what he did!".
You don't have to hate a person, to hate their actions.

Might seem a bit unlogical but that's how it is. I used to say i HATE certain people, i used to say i HATE Kevin, but in truth, i don't. You can't hate, loathe, and not give a fuck. That doesn't make sense or you either don't know what hating means.

I can't say i'm an expert, i'm not trying to act smart but i know that i hate Cooper.
I really wish i could give that girl something horrible and i feel like i would spit in her face.
And it is a destructive feeling, it destroys everything good around you.
Because of that, i make my boyfriend cry, i make myself ruin my days and i waste time,
but i do care when people talk about her or defend her, it pisses me off. I smile when my friends trash her.
I am too far away, which makes even more pressure.
I'm not PROUD of it, i don't go around telling people how i feel good about it, i don't.
It ruins my days. But that's how it is.
I want that girl in pain, and that's what i think is hate.
Not anger, that passes when you want to be nice. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded