Class conversation

Hehe, it makes me laugh. :3 I found a lil paper and on it it has mine and my best friend's conversation!
I think we were in German class. We always pass out notes and talk! :3 In English yes...
It's weird, but ever since i got together with Mike, describing things became impossible in Serbian, so we passed out notes in English and she started to love it. Now it's constant. We draw even hearts and smileys. x3
On SMS's, over facebook, everywhere. :3 It's lovie and it was a long time ago... maybe... 6-7  months ago. :3


Me: I want to talk... ;_; 
Christina: Xexex :* <3. About what? <3
Me:I don't know <3 What do YOU want to talk about? <3 :3 
Christina: Well, i don't know neither. :P <3 Michael?
Me: Sure! :3 What about  him? <3 
Christina: Well, you've been together yesterday right? <3 :*
Me: Yess! It started off with some drama that scared me but everything was perfect after! <3 So wonderful, with lots of love! :3 We had some drama about [[name]]! Mike is the best! He fought with [[name]] for me! She/He started lying and it annoyed me and he was so supportive! <3<3! 
Christina: He's really great to you <3 I always wanted that kind of relationship with someone. =3 <3!
Me: You will have it! Just don't give up, and just be yourself! :3 <3 But yes he is so wonderful. <3 
Christina: Thanks for advice and help :* <3. He is. And you deserved that love and that kind of relationship. This time i totally believe him, and he's the ONLY one that i totally trust to. :* <3
Me: I'm glad you think so! Do you think he can be the one? <3 :$ 
Christina: Yes, he can. =) <3. When you said he asked you what he did,  i got some trust and now i believe him even more. <3
Me; Thihihihi <3 <3 I really hope he is! I wouldn't have anymore strenght to keep on if i lost him. <3 :s
Christina: <3 :* You won't love him :3 <3! He loves you, you love him = That's it <3!
Me: D'aww! <3 Thank you! I just hope nothing goes wrong! <3 
Christina: I hope so too <3. You two are so sweet together! !
Me: How do you see that? O.O <3 <3 
Christina: Because i listen to your 'stories' and i see that you're great together. You are happier than you've ever been and i think he's too. <3 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded