ℓσνє

Hellow people! I was laying in my bed and reading my lovely book and talking to my Kevii bear at the same time and something came on my mind I need to write through.

I've mentioned this before but I am a hopeless romantic type person. I completely believe in love and that love has no measures. I've always felt like that, no matter what was happening in my life. People who know me know what I am talking about and you'd think I ''gave up'' on the idea after so much shit and that I would think true love doesn't exist but no.
Considering what I have been through with Mike for example, I can't be skeptical about love. I brought my book up for this because the book is about two completely different women leading completely different live that collide and having wonderful husbands.
I feel like I can find love easily and I don't how good that is. The trick isn't to find it but to keep it and now that I think about it, I haven't done a pretty good job at that but i'm working on it and I won't give up.
I feel I can find it, keep it, grab a hold of it and appreciate it. I have to say that some might think otherwise and they may be right, but as cheesy as this sounds, I've realized a couple of things and It's from books.
I believe in love. I honestly feel like there is nothing more powerful than two people in love. People don't feel like they can rule the world and like their life is taking a turn for the better when they're in love just for the hell of it. It really feels like that and even though love is painful and hard, but it's worth it, you know?It just needs a little space and time. :3
It's so stupid and It makes me wanna cry that I am finally Accepting this NOW, and not a year ago, when I truly needed it.
I'm just hoping I'll be able to pay for my mistakes in the most mild way possible. I'm not afraid of paying for my mistakes, I'm afraid that even after I pay for them I'll lose what I love. I could live with going through shit and still having what I love beside me. Especially now.
I just believe in it, I got so much faith out of nowhere and I believe I can make it right, if only I was given a chance. I'm holding out for that as well. ^_^ It is hard, yeah, but worth it when I see a message come my way. :3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded