Day 22; 3 things you are proud of about your personality?

This is kinda hard for me, 'cause there aren't any things I think I'm PROUD off, maybe just like the quality. I can't think of anything at the moment but I'll do my best!

Well First; I never judge things from only one aspect.
I don't know if you understand me, but if I am facing any kind of problem, be it my own or my friend's or I'm giving advice, If someone wants a concrete advice, I will always look at all the possible possibilities and ways. I will always look out for someone, find their own kind of story and try to understand. I will never, if someone has a problem and they're being kinda "rude", so they tell me to stop talking to them or something without explaining or anything, many would say Well fuck you, he/she doesn't want to talk to me, I won't talk to them and they'd think like, I'm not saying hi again, he/she blew me off, I don't give a fuck.
I'm not like that. I might get kinda surprised for like five seconds but no, I'd find at least three or four more reasons as to why he or she would respond like that. Honestly, the last thing that would come to mind is that the person is mad at me, I'd probably think something is going on, or they're having a bad day or something really terrible is going on for them and they just want to be alone. 
Christ Marija, no one cares this much. Basically, I'm proud I am not box-sighted. I don't always look at things or people in just one perspective. :) 

Second; I am proud of... Gad this is really a challenge. ;_;
Okay, I guess I am kind of proud of this. When I'm in a relationship with someone, I do kinda get obsessed with that person but I am not afraid to give my all in it. I don't mean go all the way just for the sake of the relationship or for the guy loving me, HELL NO.I have boundaries but I am not afraid to say many things and just give my all in the relationship, fight back even though I might get seriously hurt. :) 

And Third; I am not easily influenced. Okay this I mean!
I love this about myself and the more I think of it, I find it even harder to influence me 'cause it always amazes me and I get even more stronger will to refuse. I mean like, smoking, drinking, even going out to party's 'cause that is not me!. I don't even like being in the presents of someone that drinks or smokes, especially if it's a crowd, just no I will refuse. Think of me  as a party pooper, loner, that I put the zzz's in parties but DAMN NO. You cannot convince me to do anything unless I firmly decide to, when it comes to my friends. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded